Meet Dr. Lane
Meet Jenny Lane, DDS, MD
Asheville Oral Surgeon
Dr. Jenny Lane is originally from Western North Carolina and graduated in 1996 from A.C. Reynolds High School. She then went on to receive both undergraduate and dental degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2000 and 2004 respectively. Upon completion of dental school, she then entered into a 6 year Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery residency program, whereby she obtained her MD in 2007 and finished residency in 2010 at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. During this time, she received excellent surgical and medical training, including one year of general surgery and 6 months of anesthesiology.
After working several years back home in North Carolina, Dr. Lane decided she was ready to return to Asheville, and Biltmore Oral & Facial Surgery was established. Also, she enjoys spending time with her husband and son.
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.828-505-1960
Dr Lane is a member of the following organizations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- North Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Carolina Medical Society
- Past President of the Buncombe County Dental Society
- Served as an adjunct faculty member at UNC School of Dentistry
on Aug 12th, 2011
Filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.